HTML5 – The Hero for Developers today!
A growing number of queries regarding UI Frameworks by developers have led to the discovery and initiation of visually appealing responsive applications. UI frameworks provide the necessary user experience to the web developers to help them create technologically enhanced apps and digital diaphragm that anybody needs. Some of the UI/ UX frameworks are Topcoat, App Framework, Twitter Bootstrap 3, Sencha Touch, jQuery Mobile and Kendo UI that facilitates the learning and applying process for them.
Focusing on UI Frameworks
Why is it used for mobile?
The next app needs power boost and mobile apps developers just know that. However, there are many other reasons to use HTML5 Mobile UI frameworks.
Let us explore-
1) It is a great tool for developers to save time for grooming and animating their app skills.
2) The frameworks that are mentioned in this article generate necessary tools to build a terrific app for mobile and tablet; desktop browser support is not left out.
3) To add a professional touch to apps, an HTML Mobile UI framework is a great choice any day unlike the ones made at home.
4) HTML5 Framework can adapt itself depending on the platform they are working on that further facilitates a user-experience which is customized according to the OS that is currently controlled on a device.
Are they all same?
Oh Yes! They have many compatible features that are useful to developers.
It seems that these frameworks are specially made to run on numerous platforms. In between a collection of good mobile devices in the market, these frameworks work 24/7 in order to support the same. Now these devices are supported using a mixture of Reactive and Responsive designs. If we talk about the basic usage of these designs then the first thing which comes in mind regarding responsive is about Web UI elements layout process and the UI that can be resized while in reactive design, the UI elements can be exploited creatively depending on a particular platform that it is operated on.
Libraries provide a collection of HTML5 user interface elements. One can be benefitted by getting an array of controls such as toolbars, buttons, tabs, forms, menus, lists and modal overlays from these frameworks. These UI frameworks are used as mediums to propagate icon pictures to the screen through font file utilization. If you want a naturally customizable and free-size bandwidth for icons then use these font files to your advantage.
Touch and click events are used by these frameworks that are further driven by desktop mouse and mobile phones. These frameworks use HTML elements that are sized evenly in order to make touch functionality a success.
Where to get these Frameworks?
If you want to know more and make use of these talented frameworks, click on these links below:
1) TopCoat – https://github.com/topcoat/topcoat
2) Twitter Bootstrap 3 – http://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/
3) jQuery Mobile – https://code.jquery.com/mobile/
4) Kendo UI – http://moduscreate.com/5-best-mobile-web-app-frameworks-kendo-ui-part2/
5) Sencha Touch – http://www.kivamobile.org/
6) App Framework – https://software.intel.com/en-us/html5